Friday, September 18, 2009

Always Wear Your Helmet

4c16c7f

When I was a kid helmets were not popular yet – and it’s not that we were “cooler” than the kids today, it just wasn’t a thing to do then.  But would I allow my children to go out for a bike ride without their helmet now?  Absolutely not, and I’ve even had my neighbour tell the kids to be sure to get their helmet on…thanks Tony!  So what do helmets have to do with photography?  Hee hee, everything when you are wanting to get a different perspective!  I’ve also seen a version of this used in a 365 which looks pretty cool. 

Enter, “The Happy Helmet Camera Mount”.

This is actually pretty slick and put together like this:

  • Nylon strap with two adjustable buckles
  • Slides through the cut-outs on your helmet
  • Standard tripod mount with quick release lever
  • Strap length: 15"
  • Strap width: 1"
  • And, the cost isn’t  really that unreasonable, coming in at around $20USD.  If you want to get some different perspectives during your next bike ride, check it out.

    1406abf

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your comments!