Thursday, October 08, 2009

DJ Services

I have the opportunity to work with a number of DJ services throughout the wedding season, and I have to say I have yet to come across one that I don’t like.  There are different options of course, some work strictly by laptop, some  are more old school (which actually so far is the safer bet I think), most come with lighting set ups as well.  This summer I have met some incredible DJ’s, and most recently I was fortunate enough to work with Bill from Hunter’s DJ Services out of London for the second time.  This guy is professional, and aims to please his dancers!  I have a few DJ services listed on the pro page of the main site where you can find links to other services you may need for you event, but just as a personal referral, check these guys out – you won’t be disappointed!

hunter

Bob rs

2 comments:

  1. They kind of make you forget they are even there- it's just Great music and dancing all night long with a DJ that seems to know exactly what to play when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the complement...It's easy to play to a great crowd!

    Bill (the DJ)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!