Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Love Dare



This year for our anniversary I gave my husband the book/journal - The Love Dare. It was a gift for him, but it is also a gift for me. The Love Dare is a series of "dares" for 40 days that will strengthen and challenge you in your marriage. Ralph and I are not having any issues or struggles in our relationship, I am very blessed - however, it is always a good thing to challenge yourself to grow, and I for one, want a marriage that is healthy,for our sake, and for our childrens. We are only 3 days into the journey, but I am finding myself continually thinking about the challenges through the day, and in a very good way. Are you up for the challenge, pick up a copy, and start the Love Dare with your spouse, you won't regret it!
Read A Sample Chapter here: http://thelovedarebook.com/love-dare-sample-chapter.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!