Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Shopping

It’s here, the biggest day of shopping for those in the US – strangly I haven’t heard as much hype this year as in the past.  It’s possible the economy has affected the advertising of the event, who knows.  What I do know, is that when I was up this morning with my little man crying because he had a dream that the world flooded, I was able to tell him that God promised never to flood the earth again and gave us a rainbow to remind us; then I tucked back under my warm toasty sheets, looked at the clock, just after 4AM, and thought - “I am so glad to not be out there shopping!”  If you were out to catch the deals this morning at 4AM – I do hope you had lots of fun.  For those who would like to catch a deal still to help them with their post editing – well, no need to stand in line, just  follow this call the number below :)

KIT_eblast_20091126_V3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!