Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, there has been quite a bit on this week, the final week of school, and me trying to finish up all jobs!  Today was successful though, other than one small job, and finishing one big one – yeah, ready to enjoy the holidays with the kids!  I wanted to share a little tid bit though with those of you who like to send in your pictures online.  I often will suggest Costco to people who I  have given discs to.  I find out of the consumer printers they  really are far and beyond in quality than your other “regulars”.  The cost is quite reasonable as well, as long as you already have a membership.  To go one step further check out MPIX.  Hope this is helpful during this time of year where lots and lots of pictures will be taken!

costco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!