Saturday, December 19, 2009

Faith For The Christmas Stockings

Stockings “We should pray about it Mommy”.  These were the first words out of our little girls mouth after I announced after over a month of their absence - “I don’t know where the stockings are”.  I Love her faith, and I agreed, and knew there would be an answer.  Today, after a week of not knowing where those Christmas Stockings could be, we resorted to: praying that the stockings would show up BEFORE Christmas.  And then it happened, I decided to take to one last look in the room where we keep the Christmas ornaments before heading to bed, I said a prayer as I went down the stairs, and within moments I was looking in the right spot.  I had looked and looked and looked in that room for over a week, and never found them; but,  tomorrow morning, our babes will wake up to find their stockings hanging on the banister, and I can’t wait to hear the response!

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool! God is good - proving once again that He indeed is the King of Christmastime...even if Santa fills those stockings :). He knew it had more to do with the faith of a little girl and her mommy than with what goes into the stockings! Love to hear what A&B say when they get up this morning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!