Saturday, March 27, 2010

Energy Savings After Earth Hour

31ZlqTGyBsLEarth Hour – the hour when we turn off our lights all across the world for one hour and save energy.  This was the event in our home, and millions of others around the world this evening between 8:30 and 9:30 PM.  We do try to reuse reduce and recycle as much as possible, though I’m sure we could do better, sometimes though, it’s just a matter of information.  Which leads me to this post.  Today we picked up an energy saving device that no doubt has been around for a while, but I didn’t realize it.  I’m sure you’ve heard of the two stage toilets, they are quite common now, but I did not realize that simply by purchasing a basic package, now on sale for less than $30 at Canadian Tire, you can make any toilet in your home into an energy saving two stage flusher!   The item is called HydroRight, and seriously, is very simple to install – doing my part to help you from flushing away the savings!  Happy Earth Hour!!

41ajrcA-lfL41jrzSMuswL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!