Monday, May 17, 2010

Power Director

I get asked this quite often after making up a quick video – what software do you use?  Well this is it – and seriously it is great, there are lots of free add-ons, and the purchase price for download is really reasonable as well!  Users of Macs would obviously stick with iMovie or Final Cut, but for PC users, this is really my choice!  I used to use Pinnacle a few years ago, but user friendly – it was not!  I don’t believe you were even able to run as many tracks as you are with Power Director.  I’m not a videographer – I believe I’ve mentioned this before, but for those interested in something on the consumer level for a PC, this is where I would give two thumbs up  :D

cyberlink-power-director8-workspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!