Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Paul & Susannah

Bill & SusannahThis past Saturday I had the privilege of attending one of the most memorable weddings I have yet to attend – a very special wedding, as it was the wedding of my niece Susannah. The first of the Gordon Grandchildren to get married, and begin a new life together with her husband Paul. I also had the privilege of attending as a guest and was thrilled that Paul and Susannah had chosen Reid Lambshead of When He Met Her Photography out of the Toronto area to capture the wonderful memories of their day. These two gentlemen where a pleasure to meet, and did a wonderful job throughout the day. I took a few images of my own of course as the day went on and added in a few to the video at the reception. Below is a little story of the day, a collection of some wonderful memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!