1. Stare at the red star on the girl’s nose for 30 seconds
2. Turn your eyes towards the wall/roof or somewhere else on a plane surface
3. Keep blinking your eyes!
4. Tell me what you see!
EXETER WELCOME WAGON BRIDAL SHOWCASE
MARCH 6th, 2012 at the SOUTH HURON REC. CENTRE
94 Victoria St.E, EXETER. Doors open 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
LOTS OF DOOR PRIZES, FASHION SHOW, DJ. MUSIC,
AND LOTS OF SPONSORS
GIFT BAGS FOR THE FIRST 100 BRIDES !!
TO REGISTER go to www.bridalshowcase .ca or
call FAYE at 519-238-8048
** WALK-IN'S ARE WELCOME THAT EVENING**
SO COME ON OUT FOR A FUN FILLED EVENING IN
ORGANIZING YOUR WEDDING DONE UNDER ONE ROOF
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
IN THE COMMUNITY OF EXETER
** ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW VENDORS**
AND ROOM TO EXPAND
NoBS Photography, these guys have been around for quite a while – and have put out some good stuff for photographers. I can’t honestly say I’m a big fan of the business sense, mainly, it turned me off right away as a Mom and Photographer seeing a company called No BS Photography having one of their main target groups being children. (The other option for reading their company name of course is Nobs, which didn’t instil a lot of confidence at first either) These guys do seem to be making it work though – So check them out, and see how your may learn more and earn more, with your business today.
There was a lot of controversy over the fact that a Pro Life commercial was to be posted during the 2010 Super Bowl. Fortunately, people are standing up for their right to speak out, and latest poles by CBS show an overwhelming majority of people saying “Yes, everyone is entitled to express their beliefs”. In no way is this commercial defaming, in anyway, rather it celebrates the life of a very popular and accomplished football player. Thank You Focus On The Family for this!
During my second year of college the entire photography department packed up and took off to New York. We camped at a K.O.A. – I’m thinking it was late October when we went – what I do know, was that it was cold! The next day we went to the iconic Kodak Factory! Now according to the latest news, Kodak itself may soon be just a memory.
365 Projects are well known in the photography field. Whether it is a landscape, abstract, or lifestyle topic, every area allow you as a photographer to grow in your skills. Here’s a challenge set out – all can take part – it’s free and and a great opportunity! Here is a video link to check out more with the MA 365 Club Contest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4TWAlLQcW10
A fellow Canadian who has now been at this for Years!
If you are interested in joining my 365 Club Contest, here are the Rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself everyday. It can be with ANY kind of camera. (Be creative how you are "in" the picture. It can be a shadow, reflection, body part, footprint, anything that could technically constitute "you").
2. You must be in the picture.
3. You must push the shutter button, or a remote or timer.
4. Each image should be clearly and obviously different.
5. Post each image in my Michael's 365 Project Club Forum - CLICK HERE - You will need to sign up and we approve on an individual basis (it takes about 1-2 days). We do this to limit Spam and Bots.
6. If you miss a day or 2 it is ok, as long as you can catch up by the end of the weekend (Which I will consider to be Sunday Night). I don't want anyone quitting because they miss one or two days).
7. Remember, as busy as I am, I am playing with you guys. If I can find the time to do it, you can to!
8. This contest is to help and encourage you to grow and get better with your photography. I can promise you that if you stick it out, you will get really, REALLY good. Nothing will push you further and faster to learn your camera. We also want participants in the 365 club to help each other out.
9. Contest is open to ALL photographers of all ages. If you are under 18, you must have your parents permission. All they need to do is post with you the first time saying that you have their permission and they are aware of the forum, what/where it is, etc.
10. This is a family friendly effort. If you are mean, or post anything inappropriate, we will ban you from the forum.
11. You can quit anytime you like if you decide it isn't for you and no one will think negatively of you for it if you do.
12. Contest will end Jan 30 2013. You can start or enter any time before Jan 30 2012. If you haven't entered by then, the opportunity will close.
ALL Photographers who stick it out the whole year will get the following-
1. 16 GB Michael Andrew Leather or Bamboo Thumb drive
2. A $300 Gift certificate to my online store (Can be used towards , Michael Andrew Paintballer Pro Presets , Michael Andrew Lollipops ® Action Set! or any video, Apps excluded).
3. Arden Ward Photography will be donating her new Bridal and Portrait Posing Instructional Video- $100 Value, to ALL photographers who finish.
So I finally picked up my GoPro Camera with the big boxing day sales on this year! This is my first bit of video taken during the Tim Horton’s Family Skate, now to learn how to judge distances as well while shooting. Thank you Rick VanMan at http://www.music4yourvids.co.uk/ for the music!